Problem on Aspire 5 A515-51G-58EY

gzervas
gzervas Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have the Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-58EY, this Laptop has 2 VGAs the first one (intel hd 620 or 720 ) works in general use .When you play a game the MX150 turns on. The problem is that sometimes when the MX150 is on the laptop make the exact same black screen(1 second) with the black screen whenever you connect the battery adaptor /charger. This one second black screen is not a problem but that continues 3-4 times and the adaptor stop working(  i play with battery-the performance of the laptop sucks whenever its in battery mode nad makes me really dizzy ) and the 2 small lights(  blue and orange) start blinking. In some articles i have read that i should turn off and turn on the battery from the back of the laptop with a small pin but i dont usderstand . Thanks for your time :)

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,273 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    Hello,
    "In some articles i have read that i should turn off and turn on the battery from the back of the laptop with a small pin but i dont usderstand."
    You are talking about an internal battery reset.
    France
  • gzervas
    Hello,
    "In some articles i have read that i should turn off and turn on the battery from the back of the laptop with a small pin but i dont usderstand."
    You are talking about an internal battery reset.
    Yes i am talking about this . I am gonna try it and see the results..
  • gzervas
    Didn't work :(