Acer Nitro 5 ( AN-515-52) is not allowing Microphone input from Logitech headset.

yungsushi
yungsushi Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I have recently bought a Logitech G233 Headset to use for gaming, When I plugged in the headset through my Acer Nitro 5 ( AN-515-52) the jack and I went into discord and the Microphone that is being used is the internal microphone. I do not know if this due to the audio drivers or if its that I need a splitter (but I'm sure that the jack is a mic/headphone combo). I have tried running a troubleshoot on the recording audio and it displays that troubleshoot could not find the problem and the drivers have been updated to most recent. Microphone in the privacy settings is also on. I would reinstall the driver but I do not know how to because I might do something wrong. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,841 Trailblazer
    Make sure your headset jack has the correct mic ring outs as shown in the image below. Usually PC headset but sometimes OMTP. Also right click on the tray speaker icon and select recording devices to select the headset mic if visible in the box that pops up. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ