Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Wallpaper Swift 1 N5000

WindowsfreeWindowsfree Posts: 29Member Enthusiast
I just purchased a Swift 1 N5000 and really like the blue wallpaper that came with it, but cannot find it in C:\Windows\Web or any of the sub folders.  Can someone direct me on where this is stored? I would like to save it and use it on another Acer computer that I have.  I don't have laptop with me but I believe the name of the wallpaper is 5 digits long when I look at it in the themes section of Windows.
~Bob

Best Answers

• WindowsfreeWindowsfree Posts: 29 Enthusiast
    Accepted Answer
    yes I do,  I will get a screenshot later today and upload it here and chase it on Google.  Thank you for responding
    ~Bob

• WindowsfreeWindowsfree Posts: 29 Enthusiast
    Accepted Answer
    i did find it by showing hide protected system files.  Here it is if anyone else wants it.
    ~Bob

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 15,560ACE Trailblazer
    Do you have the 'show hidden files, folders & drives' option selected in Explorer?

Jack E/NJ
  • WindowsfreeWindowsfree Posts: 29Member Enthusiast
    Accepted Answer
    yes I do,  I will get a screenshot later today and upload it here and chase it on Google.  Thank you for responding
    ~Bob

• JackEJackE Posts: 15,560ACE Trailblazer
    Yeah, post the screenshot here I'll try to find the filename so you can search for it in the bottomless Windows pit. Should be in that Web subdirectory somewhere. There are all kinds of WallPaper folders scattered about in there. Just do a ' Wallpaper* ' search in Explorer and you'll find them all over the place.  :) Jack E/NJ
  • WindowsfreeWindowsfree Posts: 29Member Enthusiast
    Accepted Answer
    i did find it by showing hide protected system files.  Here it is if anyone else wants it.
    ~Bob

• Mateo620Mateo620 Posts: 87Member Fixer
    I also have an N5000 Swift 1 SF114-32 and have never seen this wallpaper with the factory OS installation. That's pretty cool, now I want to see what other ones are available in those hidden directories.