Hello Good day ! Please do help me. My ACER Aspire won't turn on. I just used this few hours ago.

prettyglexy
prettyglexy Member Posts: 8 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Please do help me. My acer aspire won't turn on. I just used this few hours ago. It hangs , then I turn this off. When I turn on again. The power light didn't light, and there's no display on screen. Please, help me. I would be very grateful for your help. Thank you so much.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • prettyglexy
    Answer ✓
    thank you for responding.. model is Acer Aspire One 522-C58kk
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    I recommend that you test each hardware individually:

If you do not have the ability to open a notebook, I think the best option would be to take in a technical service that fixes computers to check the problem! It would be interesting if you could test with another power adapter too!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
    Answer ✓
    thank you for responding.. model is Acer Aspire One 522-C58kk
  • OK! Try this:
    a) unplug the notebook and unplug it from the electrical outlet; disconnect the lithium battery and then press the power button for thirty seconds and try turning the notebook on again with the battery disconnected!

Okey! Subukan ito:
    a) unplug sa notbuk at alisin ang mga ito mula sa electrical outlet; Magdiskonek ng sasakyan baterya at pagkatapos ay pindutin ang power button sa loob ng tatlumpung segundo at subuking magamit ang mga notbuk pabalik sa may mga baterya nakadiskonek!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
    huhuu :( still it didn't on..
  • You have already tested with another power adapter and into another electrical outlet! Is your electrical outlet grounded?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
    yes many times.. it is notproblem grounded,.. huhuh :'( I wanna cry. all my files are in this netbook.. please help me.. I cannot make this turn on again,. What should I do?
  • Is your notebook under warranty? Do you know how to open a notebook to go testing each hardware separately?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
     sorry but I dont know. 

• Is your notebook under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
    not already.. I bought this 2011
  • When connecting the notebook to the electrical outlet, do the power and battery leds light up, go out, or flash?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
    the battery will light..but the power button didnt light
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    I recommend that you test each hardware individually:

If you do not have the ability to open a notebook, I think the best option would be to take in a technical service that fixes computers to check the problem! It would be interesting if you could test with another power adapter too!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• prettyglexy
    okay thanks. I will ask an assistance from any technicians about this matter. 

• You are Welcome!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer