Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Overdrive setting on XG270HU doesn't do anything

PoteriePoterie Posts: 1Member New User
Hi, I have an XG270HU (omidpx) with firmware version 15 05 06 -01, and the overdrive setting does absolutely nothing at all. I've tested using blurbuster's ufotest (the ghosting/pursuit camera one) as well as PixPerAn and it appears that overdrive is OFF even when set to Normal or Extreme. (using tftcentral's review's pictures as a reference: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/acer_xg270hu.htm#response_times). I have tried using DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort. I am using a 1080 ti so no FreeSync support, though I wish I could test with FreeSync enabled to see if overdrive is still broken.

It seems like it could be a firmware bug, does anyone else with this firmware version experience this problem? Is there any solution? I am disappointed that this feature does not work.

Thanks