Display/Screen resolution problem after upgrading...

Options
jqueryman
jqueryman Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Good day sir/ma'am.
After I updated/upgraded my Intel UHD graphics 620 from the latest update (intel uhd graphics 620 (25.20.100.6471)), my screen resolution became like this.

My laptop is Acer Aspire e15 E5-576G. I couldn't find a solution so I just restored my laptop from a restore point and it went back to normal. is the latest uhd graphics 620 not compatible to my laptop? or windows 10? any remedy? 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the operating system version? 1803 or 1809?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jqueryman

Tinkerer

Options
    What is the operating system version? 1803 or 1809?
    it's 1803.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried changing the screen resolution to the recommended resolution?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jqueryman

Tinkerer

Options
    Have you tried changing the screen resolution to the recommended resolution?
    I tried but the resolution was fixed to 1024 width (did not occupy my full physical screen) and the only options are the 800w and 1024w resolution. there are no 1080width or more options. It was like my graphics detected my physical screen to 1024 because when I scanned using intel tool they only showed the 1024 width. no options how to scale it to full screen. 

If I changed it to 800 widths it stays the same to 1024 widths. the black space to the right stays the same and also the lower bottom black space as well.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    So it may be that your video card is not compatible with this version of the driver provided by intel! I also suggest you use the free driverbooster version to upgrade the other notebook drivers!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• raihan_aqila
    raihan_aqila Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Same thing happened to me, im using Acer Aspire VX15. This is weird because this laptop's specs are still fresh enough to get some updates.-.
  • raihan_aqila

Tinkerer

Options
    So I rolled back the driver into the 25.20.100.6444 version
  • raihan_aqila

Tinkerer

Options
    also right now my windows 10 version is the 1809 one.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    As this driver is dch, it is necessary to uninstall the previous version before installing the new driver!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer