/NOEXEUTE=OPTION /NOPC

xXMadmattXx
xXMadmattXx Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
after just a couple seconds my acer aspire 1 cloudbook 14 boots to a blue "can not recover, taking data'" or "bad system config info" screen. it also boots to a bcd blue screen sometimes. the only f keys that work are f10 and f8. f8 takes me to advanced boot options and ive tried all but none work(safe mode, etc). however the f10 takes me to a "edit boot options" black screen that actually gives me and opportunity to type a command or something. after extensive research I cant find a solution anywhere not one single person has altered the text or added a command on this screen, that I can find online. I cant even get to the uefi (bios), using fn doesn't help either. I have reset the cmos, unplugged battery, and tried usb recovery and reinstall devices. Nothing works. One the last step before just chunking the laptop in the trash im researching flashing the bios, still not sure if its possible to do this if system wont recongize usb or go to bios, and I run across a bios upgrade that upgrades the VGA. Well I think that may be the problem. I was installing new drivers from acer when the system crashed but it was already unstable so I didn't consider one the drivers being the problem. my pc boots way to fast, the right side on the keyboard is numbers instead of letters, and in that "edit boot options" screen I can type but only after this   [ /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /NOVGA                                                                                      ]
I can type something inside them quotes but have no idea what to type. its not like regular cmd once you hit enter it leaves and trys to boot. based on all this can someone please tell me a command or keyboard combo that might get me to bios to change boot order. and would flashing the bios be a good idea after noticing VGA in edit boot options and bios update. thanks in advanced I hope we can figure out a solution to help everybody else who gives up thinking there pc is bricked.