I need help!!!

MrsIdiot
MrsIdiot Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I am an ***** of course. So i have wiped my hard drive by letting it die... I was about to plug it in when poof my A315-21-47B4 Died, After a little while i went to turn it back on and it showed the No bootable device, Now your wondering how i came to the conclusion of My hard drive is wiped, I opened the BIOS and it has literally nothing... Is there a way to fix this to where i can use my computer again, I dont care about the stuff i had saved like photos and stuff I would just like for my computer to work again

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    MrsIdiot said:
    I am an idiot of course. So i have wiped my hard drive by letting it die... I was about to plug it in when poof my A315-21-47B4 Died, After a little while i went to turn it back on and it showed the No bootable device, Now your wondering how i came to the conclusion of My hard drive is wiped, I opened the BIOS and it has literally nothing... Is there a way to fix this to where i can use my computer again, I dont care about the stuff i had saved like photos and stuff I would just like for my computer to work again
    Does the BIOS say HDD as none. If so try setting the BIOS to defaults by pressing F9 and hit enter. Post this if you still do not see the HDD status then its the HDD gone bad. You would have to replace the HDD or contact acer support for warranty help.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    MrsIdiot said:
    I am an ***** of course. So i have wiped my hard drive by letting it die... I was about to plug it in when poof my A315-21-47B4 Died, After a little while i went to turn it back on and it showed the No bootable device, Now your wondering how i came to the conclusion of My hard drive is wiped, I opened the BIOS and it has literally nothing... Is there a way to fix this to where i can use my computer again, I dont care about the stuff i had saved like photos and stuff I would just like for my computer to work again
    Does the BIOS say HDD as none. If so try setting the BIOS to defaults by pressing F9 and hit enter. Post this if you still do not see the HDD status then its the HDD gone bad. You would have to replace the HDD or contact acer support for warranty help.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • MrsIdiot
    MrsIdiot Member Posts: 2 New User
    Rudy21 said:
    MrsIdiot said:
    It said HDD0 none before and after hitting f9 and enter it still says none