Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Best monitor that matches the color and resolution of the k272hl

bdunlea_03bdunlea_03 Posts: 1Member New User
Hi,
I am using a tipple monitor set-up with a k272hl as my main screen and 2 old dells as my other screens, the poor res and horrible colors are driving me mad on these monitors, so i am looking to replace the dell's with ideally more k2 series monitors, my question is what best matches my monitor in terms of res, response time and colors  that  is NOT from the K2 series. The monitor doesn't have to be from acer
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online97

Dizeegee71
Dizeegee71
ven98
ven98
zazafee
zazafee
+94 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.