Please Provide AMD Radeon settings App Link for Acer Nitro 5?

adiv9
adiv9 Member Posts: 11 New User
edited January 2019 in Nitro Gaming
Heyy, Please any one help me out to Update Radeon Settings App in Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 RX 560 because when i purchased the radeon settings was somehow 17.2 version drivers but when i downloaded 18.2 version drivers from amd official site then it is showing me error of version incompatible?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,463 Trailblazer
    What problems are you having with v17.2? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• adiv9
    NO Problem but i have to update when i see the newer version of it.... so can you provide sufficient solution
  • Ayonhi5
    Ayonhi5 Member Posts: 37 Troubleshooter
    Go to c drive . 
    Show hidden folder .
    There amd folder will pop up . 
    Go to drivers of the adrenaline folder and there you ll get the ccc2.exe file
  • adiv9
    not working

• JackE
    adiv9 NO Problem but i have to update when i see the newer version of it.... so can you provide sufficient solution

This is often a bad practice unless the update is specifically designed to fix a problem. The solution is to re-install v17.2 by either rolling back or uninstalling v18.2. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• adiv9
    Done but what about the new update which is not compatible means of 18.2 rather i have to go with 17.2 only

• adiv9
    It is working fine now but how to know the updates and unless updates are only not compatible then what should i have to stuck with this version only?
  • JackE
    >>>It is working fine now >>>

This is all that matters!!!! You are not stuck if the machine has no problems. Do not try to fix a problem that does not exist! If a problem develops, only then should you consider an update to fix the problem. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SEBA55
    SEBA55 Member Posts: 2 New User
    adiv9 said:
    Heyy, Please any one help me out to Update Radeon Settings App in Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5 RX 560 because when i purchased the radeon settings was somehow 17.2 version drivers but when i downloaded 18.2 version drivers from amd official site then it is showing me error of version incompatible?
    hello hey, it happened to me the same thing as you solved it is that I did not understand and I want to know please answer me I need you pls
  • SEBA55
    SEBA55 Member Posts: 2 New User
    adiv9 said:
    also it happened to me that I wanted to download the v19.2.2 the deintalo and then I restart it and it returns to the normality or it is necessary to do another thing?

• JackE
    SEBA55

The solution is to re-install v17.2 by either rolling back driver to v17.2 or uninstalling v19.2.2 in Device Manager. You should only install driver for your model from this official ACER download site http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• kingrs47
    kingrs47 Member Posts: 1 New User

I'm also facing similar problem please help...
  • JackE

This thread is two years old. Please start your own thread for better attention by more community members. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ