Acer Aspire ES 14 ES1-432-C65J (Slow as turtle., I should have bought another brand instead)

ConradVonMaur0156
ConradVonMaur0156 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I Just bought this netbook 3 days ago, it was so sluggish its like an old laptop., GOD im so disappointed i wasted my money on this, i had to tweak the OS itself to make it usable, my tablet pc runs smoother than this and it runs on intel atom processor., Acer shouldn't had release this model if its ***** ***** slow., my phone can run apps faster than this. if only i can had this thing refunded.

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello ConradVonMaur0156,

I'm sorry that you're having issues.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• ConradVonMaur0156

Tinkerer

I've recently PM you, and hoping you might help me get me a refund...

PS. it took me 10 minutes just to reply., the netbook is too slow Google Chrome Browser will kill this thing...
  • ConradVonMaur0156

Tinkerer

by the way the LCD seems too bright in contrast and its killing my eyes even lowering the brightness still hurts my eye
  • melvintan16
    melvintan16 Member Posts: 4 New User
    I Just bought this netbook 3 days ago, it was so sluggish its like an old laptop., GOD im so disappointed i wasted my money on this, i had to tweak the OS itself to make it usable, my tablet pc runs smoother than this and it runs on intel atom processor., Acer shouldn't had release this model if its ***** ***** slow., my phone can run apps faster than this. if only i can had this thing refunded.
    Hello Conrad,

I also have same experience like you, after I upgrade RAM 2 GB become 6 GB, it become much better than before, especially handing multi task programs in the same time.