Hello, How can I Enable VT on my Acer Aspire 4736Z, I cannot find It in Bios Please Help Me out

Tulshi
Tulshi Member Posts: 11 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
:):):)  

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If virtualization is being shown as active in the task manager, then virtualization is already active in bios!
    However only windows 10 pro, allows the installation of hyper-v, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Verify that hyper-v is active in the task manager:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tulshi
    Yes Hyper-V is active but also i could not enable the VT because I cannot find it in Bios ... There is no option in bios to enable VT But my pc support VT 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    If virtualization is being shown as active in the task manager, then virtualization is already active in bios!
    However only windows 10 pro, allows the installation of hyper-v, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    I m using windows 8.1 and when i try in leomoon-cpu-v_win I found that my pc support VT but it is not enable so how to enable it Plz help me 
  • OK! Enter the bios by pressing f2 as soon as you turn on the notebook! Then go to advanced cpu control like in the photo and activate vt and press f10 to save when exiting:

Then install windows 8.1 pro!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    But the problem is there is no option in bios called Advance That is my big problem ... I cannot find Anything called VT or so on 

• Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019
    Is your bios version 1.xx or 2.xx?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    I am using bios version 2.06
  • Can you tap a photo of your task manager? What version of windows 8.1 is installed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    this is my bios version .. this pic
  • OK! However I want to see if virtualization is active in the task manager! I see that windows installed is in the home version, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    this is the one 
  • Your motherboard seems to support virtualization! However, your processor does not provide support for virtualization, see: https://ark.intel.com/products/37253/Intel-Pentium-Processor-T4300-1M-Cache-2-10-GHz-800-MHz-FSB-

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    Can I fixe it... if there is any solution for that can u let me know plz 
  • The only solution would be to change the processor, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tulshi
    Ok... Thank you so much for your support and help 
  • Tulshi
    But how can I change it ... any solution 
  • You must change the processor! These are models compatible with your model:

However, only the p8400, p8600, p9500, t9400, t9600, models have virtualization support!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• You should also check your chipset, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer