Forgot log in password Aspire S 13

happylife
happylife Member Posts: 5 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I changed my log in password a week ago (Windows 10) and now can't lot in to my Aspire S 13.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to get past the lock screen?  I've been trying all sorts of the "password USB' programs (3 so far) and none work :-(

Yes, even my microsoft password (which is in my password manager), I've even forgotten :-(

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• happylife
    Answer ✓
    Found a way! I was able to find a video in you tube - I accessed the CMD and ran as an administrator - and was able to change my password to something new.
    Google password hacking 😁

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    happylife said:
    I changed my log in password a week ago (Windows 10) and now can't lot in to my Aspire S 13.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to get past the lock screen?  I've been trying all sorts of the "password USB' programs (3 so far) and none work :-(

Yes, even my microsoft password (which is in my password manager), I've even forgotten :-(

Thanks in advance.
    If you are using Microsoft password for login then you can reset the password from another device. Post resetting the password, restart this device and make sure it is connected to the internet and login with the new password. 

This is a quick fix.

password USB program works only if you have created password USB before forgetting the password. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • happylife
    I wasn't using MS login 😫 I tried that, already.  Thank you, tho.
  • happylife
    Answer ✓
    Found a way! I was able to find a video in you tube - I accessed the CMD and ran as an administrator - and was able to change my password to something new.
    Google password hacking 😁