Acer Aspire A315-41 VGA DRIVER problem

dhanikostrov
dhanikostrov Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I got a graphic problem while playing hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3 and superdimension neptune vs sega girls, the graphic kinda glitchy and got purple / blue textures, I already search the solution in game community, and the only solution I found is to update the amd radeon driver to 18.2.1 version, meanwhile the latest vga driver provided by Acer is version 17.40.3601.1004, already search the VGA driver in AMD sites but not found any of them, the driver in device manager is up to date also, already reinstalling the game but still not resolved
my laptop spec :
Processor : AMD Ryzen3 2200u
RAM : 16GB
VGA : 
AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
Operating System : Windows 10 Home
and I already ask the game publisher about this issue too but still got no respond, some other games might be got this issues too, I think the only solution is Acer provide updated vga driver to acer aspire A315-41, is there any workaround solution too?

Best Answer

• dhanikostrov
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Well I found temporary workaround solution while wait for AMD or ACER updated the VGA driver, the solution is download any amd radeon newest driver then boot from safe mode and copy specific amd dll (marked in the picture) from newest any amd radeon driver you download to windows driver directory, and it solved the problem for now
    source :
    https://community.amd.com/message/2827946

Answers

• Download the driver here: https://www.amd.com/pt/support
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dhanikostrov
    already tried that, only find for amd ryzen 2200G which is desktop variant not for laptops, not finding amd ryzen 3 2200U driver in there
  • What version of bios is installed on the notebook? There is a version of bios, 1.11 that updates something on the video card: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.11_A_A.zip?acerid=636795772273187488&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE A315-41&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6
    Remembering that the update should only be done when there is a need! Due to the risks of updating the bios, I will not be liable for any damages!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dhanikostrov
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Well I found temporary workaround solution while wait for AMD or ACER updated the VGA driver, the solution is download any amd radeon newest driver then boot from safe mode and copy specific amd dll (marked in the picture) from newest any amd radeon driver you download to windows driver directory, and it solved the problem for now
    source :
    https://community.amd.com/message/2827946