HERE ARE SOME REASONS TO NOT BUY ACER

baravalle
baravalle Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2022 in Members Lounge
Type your messagemy name is Marco Baravalle and I have no problem publishing my negative experience,  my wife and I in 2017 we bought 2 computers acer brand to date still under warranty, after a few months we had to send both of them, the first because he did not recognize the wifi card and because the touchpad is locked, the second because it did not turn on anymore, after receiving them back we realized that they had not even been repaired but damaged because the problems were increased, it was not possible to adjust the brightness the touchpad was such and which at first, the second computer even came back with the aluminum part evidently branded as if it had been forcibly closed, striped and with the slot of the sdcard that reads and does not read, in fact after the third trip I wrote to acer to ask the replacement but apparently I was not granted prefer to continue to waste time without knowing how to repair a computer, at this point p bone say that these are not technical but improvised, moreover it is not possible to speak with an acer manager, so what can I do and write on more possible forums and publish photos and documents that prove the total lack of seriousness of this company, not bought products brand acer or packard bell because when you need assistance you will only be teased. As of today January 2, 2019 phone ad and tell me that the product has been replaced the motherboard for the third time, but all the problems I listed have not even been reported so the computer and such as before, do not want me replace the product so I will be forced to contact the consumer association.

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi baravalle,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with your units and warranty repair process.  

Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Note: Please keep in mind that The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, case status, complaints, parts requests /orders or sponsorship/donations request.  Acer employees may read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer moderators may interact with members when appropriate. (case by case basis). This community is not a direct portal to Customer service, primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc. 

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• Shyguy77
    Shyguy77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How do I contact Acer company in writing?
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,294 Community Administrator
    Hello  Shyguy77, 

You will be able to contact the support through the Chat at this link https://service.acer.com/chat/support/en/CA/

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid
This discussion has been closed.