My brand new AH-101 headset with a strange problem

Shaybunn
Shaybunn Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
hello all hope you had a great new year 🙂 I just received my Acer head set (AH101) on Amazon 4 days ago and noticed this weird problem. So I’m pretty new to vr headsets in general and when I was playing my game my controller would bang the middle part of the headset where the two senors are on the side and the headset would completely turn off while the game is still running in the background. In order for me to play the game again I would have to exit the game, and turn plug the usb and hdmi back in again. Ocasically I would get messages after I accidently hit the headset pretty mildly the power usb cannot make suffient power the the headset. Is this normal for the headset to turn off everytime it is hit in the middle? Is it faulty? Thank you so much 😊 hopefully I will find a fix.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    @Shaybunn
    Its not common for the headset to turn off every time it s get a hit.  Check graphics driver and also windows updates . 
    If the drivers are up to date and still if you have issue than i guess it might would have got damaged by the hit.
    So i would suggest you to call Acer support

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!