Does warranty void for upgrading an ssd ? acer swift 3

Mohan404
Mohan404 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey Guys ! 
First of all happy new year to you and all your family members !
Going to topic 

I have an extra slot for nvme m.2 ssd in my acer swift 3 . I want to add an ssd . Will my warranty void if i dissemble my laptop to put an ssd . This sticker is applied on one screw if i try to remove this screw sticker will also be removed . I am totally confused 
Can somebody solve my confusion :disappointed_relieved:
Can i remove this sticker without voiding warranty ?
If not so how can i put an ssd ?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You can not remove this sticker as its removal will violate the terms of warranty established by Acer India! In the meantime you can buy ssd and ask the Acer service center to install ssd! You can ask if Acer support does this type of installation by contacting Acer India support here: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You can not remove this sticker as its removal will violate the terms of warranty established by Acer India! In the meantime you can buy ssd and ask the Acer service center to install ssd! You can ask if Acer support does this type of installation by contacting Acer India support here: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mohan404
    Mohan404 Member Posts: 4 New User
    ohh thanks egydiocoelho you saved my life . 4min ago i talked with a person on acer service center he said yes you can remove that sticker
    again thanks for save my life :3<3

• I'm finding this answer strange, because on the sticker says "Acer India Warranty"! However, since Acer technical support has informed you that you can remove the sticker, install ssd and be happy ;)!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer