I am having problems with the windows code

Options
XzDanielzX
XzDanielzX Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited March 20 in 2019 Archives
Eu preciso colocar o codigo do meu windows neste link https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/ mas me aparece a seguinte mensagem cu ando eu coloco o código me aparece a seguinte mensagem: "A chave do produto inserida aparentemente é do software pré-instalado pelo fabricante do dispositivo. Entre em contato com o fabricante do dispositivo para saber as opções de recuperação do software." eu quero saber como baixar as imagens do disco windows 7 porque o software é pre-instalado.

I need to put the code from my windows at this link https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/ but I get the following message when I put the code I get the following message: "The key of the product is apparently from the software preinstalled by the device manufacturer. Contact the device manufacturer for software recovery options. " I want to know how to download the windows 7 disk images because the software is pre-installed

[Post edited as the member posted in portuguese language -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    @XzDanielzX

Se a unidade foi enviada com o sistema operacional Windows 7. Eu não acho que o dispositivo teria chave de produto pré-construída. Porque esta opção foi introduzida com o Windows 8 e versões superiores, mas não antes disso.

Se o seu dispositivo não detectar a chave do produto, tente executar a redefinição de fábrica com Alt + f10

> Primeiro desligue o dispositivo
    > enquanto liga o dispositivo pressione e segure ALT e continue tocando F10
    > Se você ver "EDIT OPÇÕES DE BOOT" apenas pressione "Enter" e continue fazendo Alt e F10 repetidamente
    > Isso levará você a opções de recuperação e redefinirá o dispositivo sem dados do usuário.

(NOTA: fazer reset apagaria todos os dados salvos no dispositivo)

If the unit was shipped with Windows 7 operating system. I dont think the device would have pre-built product key. Because this option was introducted with windows 8 and higher versions but not before that. 

If your device does not detect the Product Key then try performing factory reset with Alt + f10 

> First turn off the device
    > while powering on the device press and hold ALT and keep tapping F10
    > If you see "EDIT BOOT OPTIONS" just hit "Enter" and keep doing Alt and F10 repeatedly
    > This will take you to recovery options and reset the device without user data.

( NOTE: doing reset would erase any data saved on the device )

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer