Acer Predator Helios 500 with Ryzen 2700 and Vega 56, Maya 2018, laggy viewport

Options
Bolvaerk
Bolvaerk Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives

Hello. 

Since  i've bought my new laptop maybe few weeks ago I still have a problem with Maya's performance. I was checking multiple rigs but the problem is still occuring. My laptop is Acer Predator Helios, motherboard B450 with AM4 chipset, 16 gb ram, Ryzen 7 2700, Radeon Vega 56. The problem is that every time Im moving one of the rig's controllers ( especially the hip ) im receveing huge amount of lags ( 2-4 fps ) I was trying almost everything, changing on directx, optimazing the vievport, deleting the rig history, reinstalation of amd drivers, trying out older versions etc.   I don't know what im suposed to do. My older laptop can handle those rigs very easily. Here's the log from the Maya profiler. 

( as to drivers : my amd ryzen master and amd drivers are downloaded from the Acer product site, i did not have the newest 18.12 amd driver , the newest driver possible to download from acer is 17.12

UHHH, URGENT PLEASE HELP ;-;

( all of the pictures attached presents what is happening when im trying to rotate/move the hips of the character )