Acer Swift 3 Ryzen 2500U 25W TDP?

ST44RK7
ST44RK7 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi, I'm just wanting someone confirm if the Acer Swift 3 2500U variant (SF315-41-R8PP) runs at 25Ws? I've heard that a BIOS Update unlocked the TDP from 15Ws Max to 30W max (30W boost then it holds a steady 25Ws if the temps are below 75C) Also what are the maxumax temps under full load (CPU+GPU at once) As I'm planning on applying new thermal paste to the laptop if/when I get it. Any other info about this Laptop would be a great help in deciding.

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)