Re: and Asus X541NA laptop

reble
reble Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
I got this Asus X541NA laptop OS Win 10 Home 64bit. as-is (a real good deal) from a pawn shop because the owner of the pawn shop couldn't get the previous owners Microsoft password off. The laptop only came with the power pack, no recovery cd/usb drive or anything else. I am waiting on a few things to come in from eBay. And to pay for PSunlocker because I forgot the local password that I put into it.
The laptop works real good, looks like factory new. I just can't log in until I reset the local password. I need to know what is a good selling price for this laptop both with the OS on a USB drive and without the OS.
PS: I did get the previous owners Microsoft password off the laptop.

Steve

Comments

• diablo_bih
    diablo_bih Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Mate, you're not on right forum. This is for Acer :) If I remember well, that laptop is with 4 GB of RAM, some weird graphic card like 720M, poor cooling. Should be around 100-200 $
  • reble
    Mate, you're not on right forum. This is for Acer :) If I remember well, that laptop is with 4 GB of RAM, some weird graphic card like 720M, poor cooling. Should be around 100-200 $
    !st I don't know how I got here. I typed in Google search "Asus forum". Anyways should I through in the USB flash drive with Win 10 OS on it that I am buying to get the $200. for the laptop? or is the laptop worth the $200. without the thumb drive and Win 10 on the HDD?
  • diablo_bih
    reble said:
    !st I don't know how I got here. I typed in Google search "Asus forum". Anyways should I through in the USB flash drive with Win 10 OS on it that I am buying to get the $200. for the laptop? or is the laptop worth the $200. without the thumb drive and Win 10 on the HDD?
    Ordinary people don't know how to install windows, so it would be recommendable from you to put it on.
  • reble
    reble said:
    Ordinary people don't know how to install windows, so it would be recommendable from you to put it on.
    The laptop already has Win 10 installed on the HDD. The question is to throw in the USB drive with the Win 10 install on it for the extra cash.
  • diablo_bih
    There is no reason to.
  • reble
    There is no reason to.
    Ok, thanks for the info and your opinion. Your help was very much appreciated.