Help near me Livingston to help me or teach me how a laptop works

Gerryx4men
Gerryx4men Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
Is there tech computer minded men near me in Livingston, west lothian  to teach me all about computer skills, language ,what n how to do when a computer, PC or laptop breaks,and I do not know what anyone means 

Comments

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    It is a good thing that you want to learn more about PCs. There is no need to ask anyone to teach you, as you can find all the info you need online by simply searching it in google. What I know what computer devices I have learnt online by researching and by simply going through old threads in the forum. When you participate in a forum you can find different kinds of problems users experience and how to deal with them explained by other users. 

First you have learn the basics of each component in a PC and the operating system(OS) like windows. 
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Gerry4men
    Gerry4men Member Posts: 3 New User
    Might need one on one instructor to show or teach me some hard things 
  • Gerry4men
    Gerry4men Member Posts: 3 New User
    I'm really genuinely computer reliant,so a good student 4 u,I would b very very grateful to person near me