Advanced boot options(edit)?

Options
xXMadmattXx
xXMadmattXx Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
ve had a hacker on my network for 5 months but cant kick him off. Now but my laptops crashed. My HP probably just just needs a clean install be i tried swapping the hard for a used one. I put orginal back and all test run good but pc doesnt hide OS. So imma just reinstall win on it when i get the other(laptop) fixed. Ive asked acer,tech support MS hp and Windows for help but no luck. I need an advanced Windows programer or c scripter or something idk.
Heres the question. After getting into a heated back and forth despute with a hacker(Mr anderson) over my just deleting the shell, the hacker renames or corrupts my Erecovery partition starts deleting files from Windows as fast as he can take ownership and eventdently tampers with bcd while im hard shutting down. When i boot back up i see a screen related to duel booting. I can enter bios (insyde420v3.5) and startup options(f1 to f9) but after that i get a screen that reads "your pc ran into problem &needs to reboot. bad system config info. I understant this is not extremely uncommon and fixable throught a recovery disk or rufus thumb, but my acer came preinstalled with win10 and no disc drive. Acer want 40 bucks just to talk to me. In the F10 screen, can i finish this or rewrite this to boot windows 10?
.               EDIT BOOT OPTIONS
path:\Windows\sys32\winload.ief
Partition: {14la052c-e3fa4c97-9895-058ea550e5d3}
HardDisk: 
[/NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /NOVGA
.                                             ].       
Enter.                                     Esc.              
Can some please help finish this? Thank u very much and sorry about the exsessive details.

Answers