My Acer Spin 3 (SP314-51-346M)

Anthony6912
Anthony6912 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hace unos 10 dias  la compré y cuando la usaba todo iba de maravilla, ayer  como todos los días, la apague, al siguiente dia que quise prenderla ya no prendía nada, trate de conectar el cargador para ver si prendia unos los foquitos y nada.. aparece como si no se cargara .. que puede ser y porque ??ayudaa!!!

About 10 days ago I bought it and when I used it everything was great, yesterday as every day, I turned it off, the next day I wanted to turn it on and I did not turn on anything, try to connect the charger to see if it lights the little lights and nothing. It appears as if it will not be loaded .. what can it be and why does it help !!!

[Post edited as the member posted in Spanish language -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Compruebe en la parte inferior si hay un agujero con un símbolo de batería. Retire la carga. Luego inserte suavemente un clip en el orificio para desconectar la batería durante unos 30 segundos. Luego dejar reposar la máquina durante 15 minutos. Luego vuelva a enchufar el cargador y encienda la máquina. Si aún no se inicia, devuelva la máquina inmediatamente al proveedor / vendedor para obtener un reembolso o reemplazo. Jack E/NJ

Check the bottom for a pinhole with a battery symbol. Remove the charge. Then gently insert a paperclip into the pinhole to disconnect the battery for about 30 seconds. Then let the machine rest for 15 mins. Then plug the charger back in and turn the machine on. If it still doesn't start, then return the machine immediately to the vendor/seller for a refund or replacment. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ