Upgrading Hard drive Problem. No caddy! what now?

Toxickun
Toxickun Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
So i recently decided to upgrade my laptop with a new one tb hard drive but i found that my laptop diden't came with a caddy and i have growing concerns of my hdd wobbling in their. i don't want to ruin it or anything but i'm really unsure on where i could get a caddy...

Fry's said to contact manufacture. have no idea how too. can someone help?

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example v3-571! If you live in the United States or Canada, you can order the hd kit here: https://csapps.acer.com/kit-request/#submit
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Toxickun

Tinkerer

My Exact model is a Acer Aspire E5-575
  • Did you contact Acer to get the hd kit?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Toxickun

Tinkerer

you mean do the whole

HDD Mounting Kit Request Form?

• Yes! You must fill out the application form! Not sure that they will send the kit, but you can try!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Toxickun

Tinkerer

Their was an error. apparently my Serial number is not valid for this form and i don't know where to contact support. 

• In what country do you live? Have you tried sending a private message to Acer-Karp or Acer-Manny?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Toxickun

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    I live In the United States and i have not yet.  How do i contact them. 
  • Send a private message to moderator Acer-Karp or Acer-Manny: https://community.acer.com/pt/profile/Acer-Manny

egydiocoelho Trailblazer