Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

upgrade ram Aspire 5 A515-51g

lepson115lepson115 Posts: 1Member New User
I have acer Aspire 5 A515-51g and i must upgrade ram but i don't know what is my frequency. Can you help me

Best Answer

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,959 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    lepson115 
    You can install up to maximum of 20GB in this model(4GB On-board+16GB). So you can install a 4GB, 8GB or 16GB module in the available slot.

Supports DIMM Speed DDR4  of 1866/ 2133,  DIMM voltage 1.2V and  DIMM package of DDR4 SODIMM 260 Pin.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,959ACE Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    lepson115 
    You can install up to maximum of 20GB in this model(4GB On-board+16GB). So you can install a 4GB, 8GB or 16GB module in the available slot.

Supports DIMM Speed DDR4  of 1866/ 2133,  DIMM voltage 1.2V and  DIMM package of DDR4 SODIMM 260 Pin.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• JenicachenJenicachen Posts: 12Member

Tinkerer

Download CPUZ on net, run the program and click on memory tab. That will show your current ram frequency installed on your system and served as your basis when buying ram to ensure they have same speed.