Laptop wont turn on( Acer E5 575G)

Options
IneedHelpBois
IneedHelpBois Member Posts: 19

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
When I plug the laptop in it will turn on the right orange light. This light soon turns blue and when I press the power button the other light turns on blue and then qlas quickly as they turned on the turn off and the laptop never turns on.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options
    What ACER model number do you have? When did this happen? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried resetting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Its a Acer E5 575G and it happend yesterday
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Also no I havent reset the battery. I tried to get to the battery to see if there was anything there but after removing some screws off the back I was stuck on how to remove the back plastic panel. I also didnt trust myself so I gave up on that.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Just say that Imma try it right now Ill let you know in a bit
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    It still does the same thing
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    That one I didnt do correctly but now the lights dont even turn on
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Find this button:

Then put some layers of insulation tape so that this button is pressed down:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Uhhh.. Im not seeing that button
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Oh wait im dumb
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Isnt that pretty small though? How am I going to get tape on that
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Wait no im extremely dumb I removed the wrong plastic cover im sorry
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    is this button here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    2nd picture in a sec
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Ive removed all the screws but I dont know how to get to that battery reset buttom
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    My friend! Here: 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Could I now that the button is exposed just press it? I hope im not a bother im just trying to get help
  • IneedHelpBois

Tinkerer

Options
    Forgot to put it but could I do that instead of putting the insulation tape? Im asking this because I dont have any right now
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    put some layers of electrical tape to press the button:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer