End of service notification

Options
Silke
Silke Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hi there,

Yes there are numerous threads about this but never have I found a response I need.

I followed these step provided by this link. https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/60518
Should be simple but its not. I only found two AbApp I deleted. I dont have AOP Framework but UEIP Framework. Should I delete UEIP Framework instead???? This has been asked before but wasnt answered.
I dont have Task Schedular Library nor Acer Cloud to delete. 
At Task manager Start up I also dont have lauchFiles, lauchPortal, uwplauncher I could disable.

So far I only deleted AbApp and that annoying notification still pops up every time I start my laptop. I certainly could just close that banner but I am convinced it slows down my startup.
I must be able to get rid of it?!
Thanks 

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi @Silke

I am sorry to know that you still get popup. Do not worry. I recommend you to install free version of "CC Cleaner" software. After installing the program launch it. Click on Tools to Uninstall the programs installed in your computer. There you should be seeing "Acer Portal" as a program to uninstall even though you  had previously uninstalled it through Control Panel. Go ahead and uninstall that "Acer Portal" and that should stop the notification pop up.   

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• tech12
    tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    CC cleaner did the job