Shipping label for warranty repair?

Options
PredatorUserinTX
PredatorUserinTX Member Posts: 1 New User
I purchased a Predator desktop at Costco in February 2018.  It started showing signs of hard disk failure (automatic reboot every 5 min, followed by total failure to boot up in the end) so I called Costco Concierge, who connected me to Acer customer support.  After speaking with the Acer customer support, they advised I need to ship in my desktop for a repair. I received an email with shipping information, case ID, etc. but the email didn't include a shipping label.  I called back the number I got from Acer customer supper, only to find out it was endless spam advertisement messages followed by "you have to call a different number."  The "different number" was the same--advertisements.  In the end, I could not get to a human representative... Totally lost. Do I need to pay the shipping cost? Is there anything Acer can do to reimburse the cost or provide me with a paid shipping label?  Finally, how do I talk to a human without going through Costco Concierge? 

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    @PredatorUserinTX

Sorry to know your trouble. As far my knowledge, the Acer repair is done by creating a repair case with Case ID. Once Case ID is created, auto generated mail will trigger out to concern customer e-mail address. That e-mail is just repair confirmation e-mail and it will have basic shipping instructions with repair center address. Upon researching regarding shipping label, that comes based on the warranty of product. If your product warranty eligible for shipping label, you will be provided with it and TAT for shipping label e-mail will is 1BD. 

Please contact the exact Acer Technical Support in your region and inquire about warranty & shipping label for your product. Click here to get contact number for Acer Technical Support. Please refer your Case ID, while calling and that would help you.   
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Panapa
    Panapa Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hello i have my new laptop repair but i got the same issue as you got. Do you have any idea what should i recieved the email.like you and do not have the label when i go to ups they ask me for label and i completely do not know what it is