How to unlock intel Virtualization on a Aspire E 15 E5-575G-51CA

Options
Kasper7979
Kasper7979 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2018 in Aspire Laptops
Hi
I own a Aspire E15 E5-575G-51CA and have begun to experience VM's. I have noticed that there is no option for activating the intel Virtualization in the Bios even i have the latest version installed and that the CPU a I5-7200u does support Virtualization. Is there some way to bypass this problem or am a just need to find new laptop?

(sorry for my bad spelling )

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Virtualisering er sandsynligvis allerede aktiveret. Åbn Opgavehåndtering. Klik på fanen Ydelse. Klik på CPU. Bør indikere virtualisering er aktiveret, hvis CPU understøtter det. Jack E/NJ

Virtualization is probably already enabled. Open Task Manager. Click performance tab. Click CPU. Should indicate virtualization is enabled if the CPU supports it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kasper7979
    Options
    ja det har du ret i. Så er det nok ikke det der er mit problem. Men der er ingen indstillinger til at slå det til eller fra? Hverken i BIOS eller andre steder
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can only deactivate virtualization in bios! However, this option is not usually available from the manufacturer! It is possible that when installing a modified bios you have this option, but this may leave your notebook unusable!

Du kan kun deaktivere virtualisering i bios! Denne mulighed er dog normalt ikke tilgængelig fra producenten! Det er muligt, at når du installerer en modificeret bios, har du denne mulighed, men det kan lade din notesbog være ubrugelig!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,482 Trailblazer
    Options
    Der er ingen fordele ved at slukke for virtualisering. Jack E/NJ

There are no benefits to turning virtualization off.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kasper7979
    Options
    okay thanks for the help
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Put the topic as resolved so that other users can see the answer!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Inemafox
    Inemafox Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options