I am having issues connecting through my HDMI cable.

SMcG
SMcG Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I am having some problems connecting my laptop through an HDMI cable and none of the previous posts seem to answer the question.  I can connect through some cables but not all, and the cables I cannot use work fine with other computers, so I don't think that the cable is the issue, and I don't think that it's the tv.  I'm wondering if there is a setting I need to change or some sort of update that I have have missed that is causing it to be less compatible with some devices as opposed to others?  I am not great with computers so it's very possible it's simply user error, and I appreciate any help I can get with fixing this.  Also, if you can explain it to me like I'm 5, that would also be great, because, as I said, I'm not great with this stuff.  Thanks!!!!

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Please add the model name (e.g. My A515-51G-503E doesn't boot); you can use our detection utility ( only) to get the product name.
    To ensure a quick response make sure to include all the pertinent device information (e.g. Include the Part Number, how long the issue has been going on, have there been any software/hardware changes recently, etc.). This saves everyone the time of waiting for that information in order to help you.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.