FPS dropped down in all games

Spoiler
Spoiler Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
FPS dropped in all games enormously from 120 to 30 and my settings are low still it gives 30-40 fps in all games I play. Please help. I've tried many solutions but none of them worked!!

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Many users are having this problem because of the latest version of the nvidia driver. I suggest you uninstall the current driver and geforce experience and then download that driver without installing geforce experience: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/388.71/388.71-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You're welcome, my friend! Accept my response and click liked  :) 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Many users are having this problem because of the latest version of the nvidia driver. I suggest you uninstall the current driver and geforce experience and then download that driver without installing geforce experience: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/388.71/388.71-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Spoiler
    Thanks for helping. Lemme try this!
  • Spoiler
    Thanks a lot. It worked like magic. Never thought it to be NVIDIA driver issue! Now, I won't update it! Thanks a lot buddy
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    You're welcome, my friend! Accept my response and click liked  :) 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer