Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

A315-31 Blue screen error

Since few weeks my laptop freezes. Now it comes with a blue screen error  Machine Check Exception. Windows support and checks refer to Acer itself. What to do? Is there a support tool from Acer online who can identify the problem?

Best Answer

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 795
    Accepted Answer
    Since few weeks my laptop freezes. Now it comes with a blue screen error  Machine Check Exception. Windows support and checks refer to Acer itself. What to do? Is there a support tool from Acer online who can identify the problem?
    I guess there are no known acer apps for online testing apart from the ones which are installed. 

You can try the steps mentioned in https://www.thewindowsclub.com/machine-check-exception
    =) if this answers your question, please hit the Accept Answer =)

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 795Ally
    Accepted Answer
    I guess there are no known acer apps for online testing apart from the ones which are installed. 

You can try the steps mentioned in https://www.thewindowsclub.com/machine-check-exception
    =) if this answers your question, please hit the Accept Answer =)
  • RickPetersRickPeters Posts: 2Member New User
    Thanks for the link. We will start from there