Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Help-> battery not working

KlimzaKlimza Posts: 1Member New User
Hey Guys,

I have a Helios 300 Predator, and I was cleaning it, removing the dust from inside. So I unplugged the battery to remove the coolers and absolutely change the thermal paste. I have done this before so it was pretty easy, however when I was plugging the battery again, I noticed that somehow the pin was not properly straight, and it was not fitting. I slightly moved It with a small screwdriver and was able to plug it again.
However, after that, my laptop is not turning on with the battery, just when it’s in the AC.
When I go to the windows it still recognizes the battery, shows it’s 100% charged and if I go to the app acer care, it still can check the battery’s health condition. 

Anyone can help me? ☹️

Comments

• Probably the interlock button is not pressed properly! Can you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example v3-571!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover!  
     :)
    For users of the English, Spanish and German community, I will be using google translator! :)