Acer Nitro 5 an515-53 Wireless connection showing error code 10, how do i get wifi?

Options
Franktank
Franktank Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in Windows 10
I just bought this laptop, came in this morning. It has been unable to connect to wifi since its been set up. It is the Acer Nitro 5 an515-53, came with the windows 10 and have not been able to connect with WiFi. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I honestly don’t know what to do. 
[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Scordev
    Scordev Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I'm getting the same thing. on my helios 300. I just got it and I haven been able to get the wifi to work at all. 
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Franktank@Scordev

This issue happens if the drivers are not up to date or has driver issues. You can first uninstall the Wi-Fi drivers from device manager and restart the device to take effect. Post the restart give it 10-15 sec and check if it connects to Wi-Fi. 

If the above steps does not help then try BIOS defaults by accessing BIOS with F2 during powering on the device. Once you are into BIOS press F9 and hit enter and F10 to save and exit. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Franktank
    Franktank Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    @Franktank@Scordev

This issue happens if the drivers are not up to date or has driver issues. You can first uninstall the Wi-Fi drivers from device manager and restart the device to take effect. Post the restart give it 10-15 sec and check if it connects to Wi-Fi. 

If the above steps does not help then try BIOS defaults by accessing BIOS with F2 during powering on the device. Once you are into BIOS press F9 and hit enter and F10 to save and exit. 
    Neither were able to fix the problem unfortunately.. /: 
  • sureshbabu
    sureshbabu Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options
    hi dude...
    please update the latest version of bios or firmware  for your particular model, then update your wifi driver to the latest version from acer support page.
    if both will not work, please try to upgrade your windows 10 to the latest version 1809 red stone 5, this will definitely work. 
  • Billz23
    Billz23 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    On my acer swift 3 I have a problem with the Intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 160MHz network adapter and because of it I am unable to connect to internet and even the wifi icon is not there
  • Billz23
    Billz23 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    It is windows 11
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Billz23 you should start a new thread for your issue. This thread is from 2018 so other users are unlikely to answer. Include the full model number (SF3xx-xxx-xxxx most likely), what you are seeing and what you have tried so far.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AshiqulHoque
    AshiqulHoque Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Found the SOLUTION! Permanent Fix
    " Connect the antenna line in correct way "

Connect the Black cable in Main/2 pin & the White cable in AUX/1 pin

It solved my problem
    Good luck y’all