How do you play sound simultaneously through speakers and headphones on Nitro5 AN515-52

Franxiety
Franxiety Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I want to be able to have audio play from my speakers and headset at the same time. 

my headphones is show as microphone array too , how to fix it?

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @Franxiety,

Use headphone and speaker at the same time in Windows:

Below are the instructions on, How to use speakers and headphone at the same time in Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.

Step 1: Connect your headphone to your PC and make sure that the speakers are also connected.

Step 2: Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and then click Sounds option to open Sounds dialog. And if the Volume icon is not appearing in the system tray of taskbar, please refer to our fix to missing Volume icon in Windows 10 guide.

use speaker and headphone at the same time in Windows 10 step1

Step 3: Under the Playback tab, right-click on your speaker and then click Set as Default Device option to make it default. If the Default Device option is missing or greyed out, then it’s likely because the speaker is already the default audio device on your PC and you can skip to the next step.

use speaker and headphone at the same time in Windows 10 step2

Also, you will see Default Device entry just below the device as shown in the picture above.

use speaker and headphone at the same time in Windows 10 step3

Step 4: Switch to the Recording tab by clicking on the same.

Step 5: Right-click on your microphone or Stereo Mix and click Properties.

use speaker and headphone at the same time in Windows 10 step4

Step 6: Click on the Listen tab. Here, check the box labelled Listen to this device. Select your headphonefrom Playback through this device drop-down dialog.

use speaker and headphone at the same time in Windows 10 step6

Step 7: Click Apply button. That’s it! The sound should now be coming from both your headphone as well as speakers.

If both headphone and speaker are not playing the sound at the same time, please check if your have actually set Speaker as the default device (and not default communication device).

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)