Shape of enter key for Predator PH315-51

KwngAcr
KwngAcr Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Dear all, recently I bought the laptop above from Currys/PC World Online in the UK  and am trying to buy a keyboard protector.

Every time I find a protector that has same same Helios model number as mine, the enter key seems to be shaped differently than what I
have in front of me.

On websites, it is shaped like

(there could a slight difference, as I only could see

what I have in front of me is shaped like

Could this just be due to a different model of PH315-51?

Thanks

Best Answer

• EddieSi
    EddieSi Member Posts: 36 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    It will not fit the euro keyboard. You can try contacting them to see if they will make one for you but as far as I've seen there is none available for the Euro keyboard layout. I've checked eBay too

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Picture please
    - Hotel Hero
  • KwngAcr
    Picture in Amazon (Product image of the screen protector) of a product that claims to fit both  Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop,15.6 and  Acer Aspire VX 15 VX5-591G, 17.3" Acer Aspire V17 VN7-793G

(If the links are not allowed please inform me and I will remove  it)

Keyboard in front of me

• EddieSi
    Answer ✓
    It will not fit the euro keyboard. You can try contacting them to see if they will make one for you but as far as I've seen there is none available for the Euro keyboard layout. I've checked eBay too
  • KwngAcr
    Thanks EddieSi - I thought that buying at amazon.uk will allow me to find one for a Euro keyboard.
    I decided to go with a generic thin sheet of silicon instead of buy one with the pads to protect the US keyboard.
    (I was worried that I buying a product that wasn't as advertised on the currys online....)

• EddieSi
    KwngAcr said:
    Thanks EddieSi - I thought that buying at amazon.uk will allow me to find one for a Euro keyboard.
    I decided to go with a generic thin sheet of silicon instead of buy one with the pads to protect the US keyboard.
    (I was worried that I buying a product that wasn't as advertised on the currys online....)

I would think so too! However I do think you can get a custom one made by that seller (: all you gotta do is ask but hey you are taking a step to protect your keyboard and that’s good!