my cpu is working 100% and my gpu is working 1/2% and my laptop is getting so hot what can i do??

Options
toriqul
toriqul Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    First tell the exact model of your notebook. Example v3-571! Then check if there is any program or service that is using the processor;
    Uninstall antivirus like norton for example, because windows already come with defend;
    Put in balanced mode in the power options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • toriqul
    toriqul Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I didn't get the proper answer. I have done all that stuff. But nothing is working my laptop can not maintain the gpu correctly. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example ph517-51!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)