- One of the M.2 slots doesn't work. This seems to be a problem for everyone with this model. I did not fork over $2000 for faulty hardware. This is a dealbreaker. I was promised two functioning NVMe M.2 slots when I purchased this machine.
- PredatorSense automatic fan control is irredeemably broken. My CPU and GPU rise above even 70'C with it on Auto, yet setting it to manual at a little above halfway is enough to get temps down to 40'C. There is no way to modify curve of the Auto setting, meaning that I have to manually control my fans. This is a dealbreaker.
- The M.2 slots are always above 55'C. There are no perforations in the bottom cover to keep them cool.
- The BIOS screen is insultingly simple, and anything I'd want to change is locked down. Acer, we paid $2000 for a gaming laptop; we did not pay for a netbook's BIOS.
- This issue is minor, but the keyboard colours are not accurate.
I am *this* close to returning this laptop and leaving horrible reviews anywhere I can. This product is unacceptable. And terrible customer support did not help.