Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I broke my acer helios 300's screen

eminceminc Posts: 23Member Troubleshooter
edited November 2018 in Predator Laptops
The lcd screen on the helios 300 is LXXXXXX-XXXX XX XXXXX
Where can i buy LG brand LP156.. Series screen?
The helios is not under the guarantee. 
And model is g3-571-77qk

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,085ACE Trailblazer
    edited November 2018
    Hi,
    You have to shop online for the panel, you could also try contacting Acer Support centre in your region, they might be able to provide the details of any retailers near you. Make sure to get confirmation from the retailers that they will send you the actual panel and not compatible from other manufacturers.
    One retailer in Germany from whom I bought in the past doesn't have the screen at the moment but you could  inquire them, they may be able to order it for you.
    https://www.touchandscreen.de/
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • eminceminc Posts: 23Member Troubleshooter
    Hi,
    You have to shop online for the panel, you could also try contacting Acer Support centre in your region, they might be able to provide the details of any retailers near you. Make sure to get confirmation from the retailers that they will send you the actual panel and not compatible from other manufacturers.
    One retailer in Germany from whom I bought in the past doesn't have the screen at the moment but you could  inquire them, they may be able to order it for you.
    https://www.touchandscreen.de/
    There is an retailer around my region. But brand of lcd screen is not LG. They just provide compatible with LP156WF6-SPK6.
    I cant find lg store to buy 
  • You may have to try different retailers online.
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.