Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

2 different motherboard types for Acer aspire 5334

I have a broken laptop that I plan to replace parts with. It has a intel Celeron 900, but I'm upgrading to t4500 when I read one of your forums about this laptop model. However, I noticed that there are two types of Motherboard numbers: mbpxn02001 and mbpvs02001. The laptop has mbpvs02001, so what's the difference between those numbers? I couldn't find any info about it

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 565Ally
    Hi @Iriewolf,
    I checked the specs of Acer aspire 5334 and could locate that it comes with 4 variant Processors. However, the Motherboard is used is of only one type. Below is the list of CPU/Processors and Motherboard used in the machine. 

NOTE: I couldn't see Motherboard Part # MB.PXN02.001, used in this machine.  

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• IriewolfIriewolf Posts: 2Member New User
    Thanks for the info, balatekie, I did look into that and you're right about the other model number. There seems to be no other information, so I'm guessing it was meant for a different configuration. Have anybody here have any experiences on this model laptop, as in pros/cons?