Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Where to get spare parts in the US for Swift 3 SF315-52G: HDD Bracket, Cable, & Screws?

jenewjenew Posts: 5Member New User
Hello!
I'm planning on adding a 2.5" HDD into my Acer Swift 3 SF315-52G-87TV. However, I can't seem to find out where to buy the spare parts to install the HDD such as the bracket, cable, and screws in the USA. The parts listed were found on this thread by courtesy of brummyfan2: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/546323/is-there-an-empty-drive-bay-for-2-5-ssd-in-aspire-swift-3-sf315-52g-57gg
  1. Part number for HDD Bracket: 60.GZCN5.001
  2. Part number for Cable: 50.GZCN5.005
  3. 4 screws for HDD assembly, size M3x3L: 86.RYNN5.001
  4. 4 screws to attach the assembly to main body, size M2x4L  Part number:  86.B430U.006
I've been browsing the Acer forums and the web looking for an answer for where I can find these parts in the US with no avail. Does anybody know where I can get these spare parts in the US?

Thank you in advance!

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• Hi @jenew,

I understand that you are looking place for buying Acer parts. Please click here to get details about Acer Part Partners available in United States. Hope this helps :) 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• jenewjenew Posts: 5Member New User
    Balatekie said:
    Hi @jenew,

I understand that you are looking place for buying Acer parts. Please click here to get details about Acer Part Partners available in United States. Hope this helps :) 
    I just took a look at the partner sites, however I couldn't find my Swift 3 model on any of their lists. Do you know where else I can look to buy these parts?
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 11,774ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,
    I have found a retailer in Germany for the cable but I couldn't find any retailer for bracket, you may have to make inquiries to some Chinese sites like Aliexpress, I am sure Acer support should be able to provide the answers.
    https://www.ipc-computer.de/notebook-ersatzteile/kabel/-50.gzcn5.005
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • Kev0806Kev0806 Posts: 59Member, Parts Partner Authorized Parts Partner
    www.SourceITstore.com is an authorized parts partner with locations in Canada and the US. they can support you. If the product is not on the site, just contact them and they will add for you, or sell to you over the phone. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • XXXveloXXXvelo Posts: 5Member New User
    edited June 13
    delete please