• After_un3434
    After_un3434 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

at top I don't know too 
    but other thing said when WIFI could not work use this connection  instead 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    At the top is your cellphone provider. It's showing a moderately strong signal. At the bottom, you have set it to NEVER connect to this signal. You must change this setting or it won't work. Click the down arrow to see options  other than  NEVER Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• After_un3434

Tinkerer

those options are "Never" , "When WIFI is poor" , "Always" 
  • After_un3434

Tinkerer

Thanks a lot guys :) this problem solve too  <3

• Great! Glad you could figure out the sim installation location and network configuration  :) 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Congratulations on your success! Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ