Acer One 10 S1003, problem in charging the battery

VictorAranguiz
VictorAranguiz Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 4 in 2018 Archives
Hola, tengo un Acer One 10 S1003, el cual dejé cargando la batería durante toda la noche por ser la primera carga (12 hrs, apróx). al revisarlo el indicador de carga parpadeaba, por lo que supuse que estaba cargado (como no trae manual, no se si ese parapadeo es el que indica carga completa, pero luego de 12 hrs. debiese haber sido) y procedí a desconectarlo y encenderlo, y sorpresa, la batería estaba apenas al 60% de carga... Será un problema de batería, de cargador, debo hacer presente que es recién la primera carga, lo compré hace 2 días.
Espero vuestra respuesta.
Saludos

Hello, I have an Acer One 10 S1003, which I left charging the battery throughout the night for being the first charge (12 hrs, approx.). when I checked it, the charge indicator blinked, so I assumed it was loaded (since it does not have a manual, I do not know if that flashing is the one that indicates full charge, but after 12 hours it should have been) and I proceeded to disconnect it and turn it on, and surprise, the battery was barely 60% charged ... It will be a problem of battery, of charger, I must make present that it is just the first charge, I bought it 2 days ago. I hope your answer. regards

[Translated from Spanish to English Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    @VictorAranguiz

Try to uninstall the battery drivers from device manager ( Make sure the charger is plugged in ). once, done restart the device to take the effect. Post this charge the device and check, Im positive it should rectify.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • rubsiu
    rubsiu Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

when it is switched on, do you see the charging icon on the bottom right corner ?

use the default charger that comes with your tablet, don't use any other charger though it might look the same

the tablet is very fragile. if you charge it with a large current charger or turbocharger, it can damage the tablet