My acer predator helios 300 back lcd broke

A7medHDz
A7medHDz Member Posts: 13 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
So back lcd broke, i can set it back but whenever i try to close the laptop it gets worse 
and idk where to find another one and how to install it 

(Sorry for my poor english)

Answers

• I recommend you call technical support and send the notebook for warranty repair! Do not waste time and send it to the nearest Acer service center!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • A7medHDz
    edited November 2018
    I recommend you call technical support and send the notebook for warranty repair! Do not waste time and send it to the nearest Acer service center!
    it will take to much time,i bought the laptop from amazon (im from middle east) 

• Many users have reported that amazon offers excellent support regarding the exchange of products during the warranty period! Contact their support and explain your situation!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • A7medHDz
    Many users have reported that amazon offers excellent support regarding the exchange of products during the warranty period! Contact their support and explain your situation!

i just found out that my laptop was 1y warranty and that time just passed (or about to pass)
  • So contact amazon tech support immediately to check this out for you! What is the date of purchase?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Did you import this notebook or bought it in amazon from your country? Have you checked with the Saudi Arabia Acer service center about a possible warranty?
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/service-contact

egydiocoelho Trailblazer