Keyboard

Tee4Par
Tee4Par Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have had my switch alpha 12 for about two years and everything was fine until yesterday. Suddenly, the keyboard has stopped working. Everything else seems to be fine with the tablet. I can use it is tablet mode , but the keyboard doesn't even light up. Any suggestions, or ideas of what I should check??

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Take a good look at the pogo pins on the keyboard for your SA12 to make sure they still spring in and out, and that they're clean. Then look at the contacts on the main body to verify they're also clean. I can't think of anything else right off hand that would affect it...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Tee4Par
    Tee4Par Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thanks for the response. It seems the contacts on the unit "don't" spring out😒. It's agood thing I purchased an extended warranty. Let's see what happens
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    The contacts on the tablet itself are fixed, it's the ones on the keyboard that are spring loaded.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.