Where To Find A New Charger?

Options
Clancy
Clancy Member Posts: 2 New User
Hey Everyone,
I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question about my Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop. I unfortunately lost my old charger for this laptop and I'm in need of a new one, but I don't know where to get one. I only know that they give the chargers with the laptops but obviously I don't want to have to buy a whole new laptop just for the charger. If anyone could get back to me, that would be amazing!

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name, like ANxxx-xx.
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Clancy said:
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question about my Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop. I unfortunately lost my old charger for this laptop and I'm in need of a new one, but I don't know where to get one. I only know that they give the chargers with the laptops but obviously I don't want to have to buy a whole new laptop just for the charger. If anyone could get back to me, that would be amazing!
    you could purchase one by accessing acer store website. store.acer.com or else contact acer support to place the order
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Aman1310
    Aman1310 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I had lost my laptop charger 
    laptop model acer swift 3- S314-55G
    Charger- Liteon 65W, 3.42 A, 19V.
    I had contacted various acer autherised service centres near me, i want to buy new charger but autherised service centres does not having original charger.
    can someone suggest me where should i get new charger.
  • leeann1987
    leeann1987 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    my dog chewed up my charger,and want to know how to get a new one.