Acer H5380BD does not respond to remote commands

Lesmir
Lesmir Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 27 in 2018 Archives
My projector suddenly stopped responding to the remote commands. I tried replacing batteries on remote. Checked remote for IR signals thru a digital camera, I can see IR signal being sent from remote. In addition I had a harmony remote already programmed to the projector and this remote also does not control the projector.  What else can I try to get the projector to respond to the remote?  Thanks,

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Lesmir said:
    My projector suddenly stopped responding to the remote commands. I tried replacing batteries on remote. Checked remote for IR signals thru a digital camera, I can see IR signal being sent from remote. In addition I had a harmony remote already programmed to the projector and this remote also does not control the projector.  What else can I try to get the projector to respond to the remote?  Thanks,
    Try the below steps.
    > Unplug the power source to the projector
    > Press and hold the power button for 30-40 sec

Post this turn on the device and check. If the issue still persist i would recommend you to perform projector reset. Click the menu button and highlight on reset and press the menu to reset. ( Any preferences added to the projector will be set to defaults )
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer