acer switch V10

kevd
kevd Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi to everyone and i really hope someone can help me switch v10 won't boot up all it does all it does is come up with the start ACER EXPLORE BEYOND LIMITS

Answers

• What is the exact model of the notebook? Have you already selected the load setup defaults option in bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kevd
    its a switch V10  and i cant get to bios thanks for your reply
  • What I want to know, is the exact model! Example a515-51g!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kevd
    no idea cant get to that info

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    There should be a sticker, likely on the bottom or back with the model number. It's going to be something like SW5-017-xxxx or SW5-017P-xxxx. Try leaving the keyboard connected and turn it on while holding the shift key down until it boots to something. You should be able to get into the BIOS, but sometimes you have to get the keyboard screwed up enough for it to offer that option to you. :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.