Problem after instal Microsoft Defender Sandbox. The notebook want not longer shutdown.

Lex63
Lex63 Member Posts: 49 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
Problem after installing  Microsoft Defender Sandbox, the computer want not longer shut down.

NEW there is a update for Microsoft Defender a sandbox  those can be activated with dos prompt command   "Setx/m mp_force_use_sandbox 1"
This sandbox must make the system safer i have only problems with it.

After those action my computer want not longer shutdown. Only by holding the on/off button for a few seconds.

Windows does not like this and can possible crashing.

Is there a solution for this problem

Are there more users with this problem.

please let the community it know.

Lex Amsterdam Netherlands

Answers

• First do a disk cleanup:

Then turn off fast start up and turn off the notebook:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lex63
    Lex63 Member Posts: 49 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Sorry i do not understand Spanish.

• Just type in the "cleanup" cortana! Then go to the power options and disable fast start up!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)